Chief Litigation Officer On-line Summit | 16 – 17 June 2021
The 28th Chief Litigation Officer Online Summit happening on 16 – 17 June 2021 is an invitation-only, premium Summit bringing main Litigation executives and progressive suppliers and answer suppliers collectively.
This unparalleled two-day occasion ensures service suppliers a possibility to work together with senior degree litigation executives from main organizations in America by means of intimate pre-scheduled one-on-one conferences.
This occasion creates the first setting, by means of which enterprise partnerships are solid and fortified.
This summit is the platform by means of which main attorneys achieve insightful information into the principal practices in litigation prevention and administration. The content material of the summit is aligned with key litigation challenges and pursuits, related market developments, and sensible and progressive concepts and techniques adopted by profitable pioneers. Key topics:
- Class Motion Litigation: Anticipated traits for the post-pandemic world and strategic steps to take
- Litigating Remotely, Employment Litigation: A take a look at the challenges and success of “working from house” and distant litigation
- Employment Litigation: Updates and developments in employment regulation throughout the US within the wake of 2020
- “Socially Distanced” Counsel: Managing and sustaining relationships with exterior counsel at a distance
- Worldwide Litigation: Tackling and adapting to international litigation traits within the 2020’s for the most effective company outcomes
- The Rise of Authorized Operations: How mature authorized departments are streamlining and optimizing processes with Authorized Operations executives